Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Project - La Cimbali Junior (Perth)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Project - La Cimbali Junior (Perth)

I have taken a job overseas, so I am having to clear out bits and pieces that I don't want to put into storage.

I have had this a little while, as a project to complete, but I kept getting distracted. So time for someone else to have a crack.

I was working 2 years ago, but now the element is tripping out the power when it heats up. So I have to sell it as a non-working machine.

other than that it is complete with minimal rust. Only really has some surface rust on the frame. At the time, I had intended on just doing a boiler clear and a quick touchup of the frame, then a polish. But I'm guessing you will be up for a new element.

I would prefer a pickup from perth, but I do have the box it came in, that I can use to ship it in. So if you are happy to organise a courier I can box it up and drain the boiler to save a bit of weight. But it is probably still going to be around the 40-45kg mark. Pickup would be 6157, Dimensions would be roughly 600x600x600 and say 45kgs as a max.

Comes with everything in the pictures (trays and the two PFs).

price $500
    Attached Files

a couple more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X