This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Adelaide: Breville BES900 - faulty

After sitting on the shelf in the cellar for 4 months while we renovated, my Breville BES900 (circa 2013) decided not to work properly when I switched it on again. It'd heat up – seemingly overheat – with the display flashing at 120º or so, and never becoming "ready". A quick search online didn't reveal any obvious clues, so I presume a thermostat or sensor is cooked somewhere.

I'd been looking for an excuse to replace it anyway (fortunate enough to convince the finance department to purchase a Profitec), so it's sat on the shelf for the last couple of months while I figured out what to do with it. The exterior is in good nick, comes with all the accessories that were in the box.

I'm figuring the local Breville service people would sort it out for not too much money; it worked really well otherwise prior to that. In fact, it'd only just been serviced (seals and a few other bits replaced) by the local service agent prior to being shelved for the renovations.

$200 or best offer. Don't think that's fair? Make me an offer. Pick up from the eastern suburbs. Not interested in shipping it.

Cheers.
Working...
X