X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Scott Rao Books 3 Titles

Hi Members,

Selling my collection of Scott Rao books all in excellent condition have been read through a couple of times & used as a resource on the odd occasion.

Full of information for the coffee enthusiast.

The Coffee Roasters Companion $50 including AUS post satchel

The Professional Barista's Handbook $50 including AUS post satchel

Everything But Espresso (professional coffee brewing techniques)

Pay Pal fees to be paid by buyer please as I am including postage on my asking price.

How much are the PayPal fees? Sending PM now re. The Coffee Roasters Companion.

Comment

Roasters Companion Sold.

Other 2 titles still available.

Comment

Ah would have been interested in the Coffee Roasters Companion as well....

Would you recommend this book for a home roaster? Or is it more targeted towards commercial?

Comment

Any book on roasting will assume you have control over roasting parameters like heat level/airflow/preheat/batch size and so on. So it depends on your home roaster. You could say it's targeted at commercial, but it's not that narrow. All the examples assume a particular sort of roaster, but if you can extrapolate ideas and apply to your own roaster, it'll be worth reading. I enjoyed reading this book, but am consequently looking at making modifications to my KKTO as a result.

So tempted to pick the Professional Barista's Handbook off you Craig. Where are you based?

Comment

Readeral is spot on you need to be able to control & adjust your parameters to apply the knowledge from the book.

I have been roasting on a hottop with internal bean probe & it was very useful with that set up.

This may become available for sale soon as I'm moving & don't know if I will be able to hand onto it.

I'm in Adelaide happy to post in a satchel for you?

Comment

Scott Rao Everything But Espresso still available.

$30 local collection $8 extra for shipping.

Comment

All sold admin please mark as sold.

Comment

Working...
                X