This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - ACT/CAN For Sale: Breville BES800 smart grinder

For sale is a barely used smart grinder. I bought this off a friend six months ago for $75. He used is occasionally for filter, but he worked with me at a coffee roastery, so we mostly drank coffee at work. He moved to Wollongong and left it with me, but i already have a Smart Grinder, so it's never been used. It can grind for espresso well, but only when fully maxed out on its finest setting. They're easy to adjust with a shim however

I'm looking to get my $75 back for this grinder, but i'm open to offers.
    Id prefer pick-up only as i don't have the box it came in, but im willing to post if there's no locals interested (at buyers expense)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

note: Grinder is in great condition. I have photos but i have just moved to Canberra, so i don't have good enough internet to upload anything. I'm happy to text through some photos, or upload some photos in a week or so

PM sent.

Gary

Comment

Hi Zaneus, does it have the shim kit and how much shim adjustment is left when its fully maxed out at the moment?
      Can you please send me some photos to 0407075065 Thanks! Johnno

Comment

still for sale

Hi Zaneus,

Is this still for sale?

Thanks
        Zach

Originally posted by Zaneus View Post
        For sale is a barely used smart grinder. I bought this off a friend six months ago for $75. He used is occasionally for filter, but he worked with me at a coffee roastery, so we mostly drank coffee at work. He moved to Wollongong and left it with me, but i already have a Smart Grinder, so it's never been used. It can grind for espresso well, but only when fully maxed out on its finest setting. They're easy to adjust with a shim however

I'm looking to get my $75 back for this grinder, but i'm open to offers.
        Id prefer pick-up only as i don't have the box it came in, but im willing to post if there's no locals interested (at buyers expense)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

note: Grinder is in great condition. I have photos but i have just moved to Canberra, so i don't have good enough internet to upload anything. I'm happy to text through some photos, or upload some photos in a week or so

Comment

Working...
        X