Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Fiorenzato F6G/K 63mm Conical Grinder $450 (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Fiorenzato F6G/K 63mm Conical Grinder $450 (Melbourne)

Thanks to Wushoes I've just upgraded to a 71mm electronic version of this grinder so have to get rid of it.
    Came used from a cafe so is missing the grinds tray and has some scars, will post pics tonight.
    New burrs in July, so maybe 30kg has gone through them. Pick up in Preston. It's around 20kg and obviously very large (430mm without the hopper, 660mm with) so would prefer to not post but will consider if there's no local interest.
    Pics to come tonight, just have to get the ad up before the new grinder hits the bench.
    $450

Got distracted by life so didn't get around to posting pics but here they are. It's a cracking grinder, only moved to doserless to try and get some consistency from the other members of the household...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160326_083757.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	741790Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160326_083718.jpg
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	741791Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160326_083648.jpg
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	741792Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160326_083623.jpg
Size:	283.6 KB
ID:	741794
    Attached Files

Comment

How about $400? Burrs are $220 and have had 7 months domestic use.

Comment

Last call for near kony performance at super jolly price and then she's off to the bay.

Comment

I'm trying to avoid ebay, so just giving a bump. Will consider swapping for a Pavoni or other manual lever also.

Comment

Sheeze!! Would someone buy this already!!!

Comment

Real bargain for someone - I have the 71mm burr version; doser is much better than the Mazzer Luigi I used to have at work - slick and sweeps clean. Great price on what's already a very well priced piece of gear IMO!

Comment

Just a quick bump to say I'm now offering my F71EK since this isn't moving, I'll keep whichever one doesn't sell. http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...l-grinder.html

Comment

Please mark as withdrawn, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X