Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS 2 x Portafilter (E61) and Pullman Tamper Hand Turned Timber

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS 2 x Portafilter (E61) and Pullman Tamper Hand Turned Timber

For Sale are 2 portafilters (1 double and 1 single) suited for a E61 Grouphead with Hand Turned Maple handles
    PLUS a matching Pullman Barista Tamper with the same Maple handle

Double Portafilter with Maple Handle - $150
    Single Portafilter with Maple Handle - $140
    Pullman Barista Tamper with Maple Handle - $150
    Pickup in Melbourne - FREE
    Postage Australia wide - $15
    Optional Pesado 58.5 Basket - $25

Had these for a couple months, and i already have other portafilters with hand turned handles and i simply don't use these ones so decided to sell.

All these are HAND TURNED by the famous Specht Design, check out his amazing work on Instagram @specht_design

I would prefer to sell as a full set but would accept offers for single items, if the price is right i might accept.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4220.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.7 KB
ID:	758473Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4221.jpg
Size:	401.5 KB
ID:	758474
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4222.jpg
Size:	345.7 KB
ID:	758475
    Attached Files

Man, they are nice. Wondering whether they fit my Silvia..... Let me see what I can find out.

Comment

Don't think so mate...

Note in the title - "2 x Portafilter (E61)"...

E-61 Group Handles won't lock into a Silvia Group as far as I know...

Mal.

Comment

Not sure about E-61 into Silvia but Silvia V4 handle locks perfectly in my Diadema Perfetta E-61 group. Using it all the time.

Comment

Mal..... Believe it or not, I did actually read the same thing you did in the title however given I'd heard that Silvia handles fit in e61 groups, thought there may be a chance e61 fit in Silvia...
          At least now you have cleared that up for me. So thanks.

Comment

But as far as I know there’re different modifications of E-61 so there’s no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by axs View Post
              Not sure about E-61 into Silvia but Silvia V4 handle locks perfectly in my Diadema Perfetta E-61 group. Using it all the time.
              Rightio then...

Sounds like it might be worth checking it out physically, if that's possible...

Mal.

Comment

Dimal, with a file on the lugs of the pf, you can get an e61 pf to fit into a Sylvia, i did it to a la marzoco pf years ago to fit it on my v2 sylvia. That pf is now being used on my rocket giotto.

So, yes it is possible, but will need some shortening and thinning of the lugs.

Comment

Hi Guys, these are still for sale since the only offer i had fell through...

If anyone is interested in trying these portafilters with their machine i am happy for you to bring your machine and you can see if they fit.

I'm in the Inner City of Melbourne, let me know if you want to try the portafilters.

Also, i am open to offers for individual items...

Cheers

Comment

Ok everyone, since these haven't sold yet i am dropping the price.

Double Portafilter with Maple Handle - $130
                    Single Portafilter with Maple Handle - $120
                    Pullman Barista Tamper with Maple Handle - $130
                    Pickup in Melbourne - FREE
                    Postage Australia wide - $15
                    Optional Pesado 58.5 Basket - $20

Comment

Sorry for the newbie question but is E61 the size of my VBM?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganglingman View Post
                        Sorry for the newbie question but is E61 the size of my VBM?
                        Might be hard to tell without knowing model VBM you have,Ganglingman. If I presume correctly that its the Domobar Jnr, then yes you have an e61.

Comment

Yes these portafilters will fit a Vibiemme Domobar Junior HX

Comment

Working...
                          X