This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Lelit Mara

Purchased from site sponsor Jetblack espresso 19 months ago.
    Lelit Mara (PL62)

Has made mostly 2 to 3 coffees per day along with the occasional family gatherings.
    Always backflushed after each use and chemically cleaned every 2 to 3 weeks depending on usage. Only ever fed 2 stage filtered water around 40ppm general hardness.

As with anything that I have owned and sold here it is in excellent mechanical condition. I gave it the full treatment late last year, new pressurestat, full group disassembly clean and lube, clean and lube taps / steam wand / hot water and checked everything for scale, which was very very light, but I gave it a weak solution manual descaling anyway.

Usual wear and tear applies, drip tray scuffed and some minor scuffing on top tray where cups are stored.
    And the usual light scuffs around the lip of group.

Over the coming days I will be giving it a look over and probably clean and lube the group / cam again for the sale and stop using it.

Has an IMS competition shower screen which gives a much gentler even water distribution and is generally all round easier to keep clean. Also has squares of Dynamat stuck inside the chassis for sound / vibration buffering.

Includes all the original accessories as mentioned below and original packaging, I will include a milk jug as well.
    Also has a naked portafilter.

Not really sure about shipping such a machine, however if a buyer wants to help organize it I can work with that.
    Can give a full working demo if need be, central coast nsw 2261
    Pictures will be posted in coming days.

$1500

FROM JETBLACK WEBSITE

The Lelit Mara (PL62) is the most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world! This machine won't take over the whole kitchen bench but will be able to keep up when the whole gang orders espressos, cappuccinos and everything in between.

Features:

1.5L copper boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
    Internal pipes in copper.
    Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
    Stainless steel on/off switch.
    Separate pilot lights.
    Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
    Manual rearm security thermostat.
    Settable over pressure valve.
    Anti-burn steam and water wands.
    58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
    Includes:

blind filter
    tamper
    2 portafilters (single, double)
    single and double filter baskets
    Technical data

Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
    Weight: 18,8 kg
    Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
    Heating element: 1400W
    Pump: 48W / 15 bar
    Last edited by Steve82; 29 February 2016, 08:16 PM. Reason: Naked portafilter

That's a great price on the machine. A steal

Comment

I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while, mainly because of compact footprint. I'm curious why you're selling it?

Comment

Originally posted by davejude View Post
        I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while, mainly because of compact footprint. I'm curious why you're selling it?
        I originally purchased based on the size factor. I had a small space and wanted to experience an e61 machine. Space / size is now less of an issue.

My needs / wants have changed. I have developed a strong focus on roasting and manual brewing, espresso has become more of an occasional thing. There are other people around now that like to make espresso milk drinks more often but are less inclined to use the machine due to the manual / retro nature = its intimidating like driving a shiny old school car, steam performance is quite strong / quick.

My dream machine is of one group commercial nature the likes of Slayer etc and is well out of my reach financially and space wise and I could not really justify the usage at present.

Will probably end up " downgrading " to more of an " appliance " type machine that has buttons to be pushed.....

If you like to stick to the same kind of espresso blends and make 1 or 2 coffees a day, with the occasional social situation requiring more and not leaving the machine on for extended periods and have a small space, this machine suits.

Comment

Thanks for the frank reply. I'm still thinking...

Comment

To be honest that is a steal. Retails new at site sponsors for roughly 2300

Comment

Happy Snaps - only from a phone

All the accessories: single, double, naked has a tripple basket in it. Stock shower screen, an intank resin filter if you need it, small jug, blind filter and tamper.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.8 KB
ID:	741712
              This is the dynamat for people that want to know what it looks like, this is inside where the water tank goes. There is ONE patch of similar size to those shown on each side of the inside of chassis. Makes a significant difference to pump noise / vibration.

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Size:	374.8 KB
ID:	741713
              I have completely disassembled the group, clean and lubed. It was not very dirty as I only did it 4 months ago.

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Size:	357.3 KB
ID:	741714Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 4.jpg
Size:	345.6 KB
ID:	741715

Comment

Here it is up and running / testing. All good to go to a new home.

Edit: Thanks JP for fixing the pic.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Steve82; 2 March 2016, 10:00 PM. Reason: Rotate picture

Comment

I have sent a pm

Comment

SOLD to a good coffeesnob home

Comment

Working...
                    X