Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Rancilio S10/CD two group espresso coffee machine,For Sale.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Rancilio S10/CD two group espresso coffee machine,For Sale.

Hello Coffee Lovers,
    Hoping someone on this site would help me out with this Rancilio machine.
    I've recently acquired this non functioning machine for the spare parts however,upon inspection there was nothing much wrong with it other then two of the three heating elements failed........sounds bad ,you think?
    Well I've been using it at home and presently drawing about 10 amps ,because of the single heating unit.
    The machine comes with everything needed to produce a great coffee,had several perfect coffee's already.
    Two double group handles with baskets,external rotary pump (Procon) together with all the connection hoses.
    This unit would be great for a fund raising venture,or a (big) home situated coffee producer with lots of steam and capacity for big party crowds.
    I really need to move this lovely sweet machine on,sharing space with two other 2 group machines is just too much for my good wife to bare.
    $200.00 plus postage/carrier delivery to your nominated address would make you look pretty dam cool!
    What do you think?
    Any questions or more photo's ,fire away.
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	758497

Hello again coffee lovers,
    As a seriously attractively option,I will be travelling to the Sunbury and Mt Macedon/Gisborne area over this Easter weekend,happy to set it up for your coffee entertainment.That may be more to your liking.....?
    Please consider,the handles alone are great value,here you get the works for $200.00 potentially delivered.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hello again,
      This is the last opportunity to have this two grouper HX ,11 litre (10amper) in your place for $200.00,presuming you live in the Sunbury area of Melbourne.I'll be there, over Easter and unless someone indicates their confirmed interest I won't bother packing it in for the trip.
      Think of this as an opportunity for two additional group handles,plus some seriously good value coffee machine!
      Please give this possibility some immediate thought as time is ticking away,will be leave Good Friday,next week.
      Cheer's,
      Mick.

Comment

Hello again coffee lovers,
        This Rancilio S10/CD is now withdrawn from sale and is now to take up duties in another staff room at my work (secondary school,coffee loveing teachers).
        I shall be using the machine,as I always do,together with a suitable grinder and simply drawing water from a 20 litre container with another small container for all residue waste,works well for the other staff rooms.The way I'm going commercial espresso machines will take over the whole place soon,and these Rancilio's are almost bomb proof.
        Yours in all things coffee,
        Cheers,
        Mick.

Comment

Working...
        X