Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - Ballarat area (Millbrook) BES920 + BCG600sil with warranty

Hi all

Time to move on my spare machine and grinder. Taking up space and hasn't been used in a long time.

The dual boiler has warranty until 3/11/16 (15 months old approx but hasn't been used last 6) the grinder until 6/5/16 (approx 9 months old used on and off). I've had no issues with either of them and tested today just to make sure all is good

I'd prefer pickup/meet up somewhere that suits buyer and myself. I'm approx 1 hour from Melbourne CBD for reference. I have all original accessories and boxes for both items. Prefer not to post but will if needed and buyers cost

I'm after $750 for both as a package. Prefer not to split if I don't have to.

Any questions ask away.

Luke, I could have a friend interested, would require freighting so I will wait and see how you go locally.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnhemR View Post
      Luke, I could have a friend interested, would require freighting so I will wait and see how you go locally.
      No worries. I'm probably being optimistic of selling locally since I live so far out of Melbourne. But who knows

Comment

I think ill have to offer postage as haven't heard from any local buyers.

Price drop to $700 buyer to pay postage. Ill also deliver within reason to melbourne/melbourne west. Ill meet anyone from the eastern suburbs at a central locale too!

Comment

PM sent ....

Comment

Now Pending..

Comment

Sold hope you enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X