Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Gee Espresso Machine - Mostly Working but sold for parts (Adelaide)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Gee Espresso Machine - Mostly Working but sold for parts (Adelaide)

For sale is my replaced Gee Espresso machine.

It would be about 5 -6 years old and somewhat ironically has been replaced with a Silvia.

It is mostly working but has a couple of issues:

The main issue is the steam valve - it behaves more like a hot water tap. Last time I had this issue I replaced the steam valve and the problem was solved but this time I have been unable to locate any parts for it - it may be serviceable but not by me.

The group seal has been removed for replacement and the seal I sourced for it has not fit correctly and I have been unable to source a new one. I still have the older one which could be used to match a new one but it is no longer suitable to be used itself.

The electrics are working but occasionally temperamental with the steam in that it is difficult to select steam function (most likely related to the first issue). I have never been unsuccessful in being able to brew espresso.

So this is being sold for parts and includes the portafilter.

Looking for $70 and pickup is from Myrtle Bank in Adelaide. At this stage I don't want to post but may do so if there is no interest locally.
    Attached Files

$50. The portafilter alone has to be worth that!

Comment

Mods please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
      X