This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Londinium L1 Lever Espresso Machine

Reluctant sale due to an impending move.

As new condition only 3 months use. Machine only used at the weekends for a few cups each day.

Comes with standard group portafilters & a naked portafilters.

$3000 ono

Any questions please ask.

Craig

How about some photos? Assume you're located in Adelaide?

Comment

Still available

Comment

Originally posted by craigw View Post
        Still available
        any photos?

Comment

Unfortunately "any questions please ask" doesn't mean OP will answer them.

Comment

Originally posted by simonko View Post
            Unfortunately "any questions please ask" doesn't mean OP will answer them.
            doesn't seems like OP is keen to sell though

Comment

There are always "options" at special CS pricing

Comment

Hi, sorry for the late reply, have been busy with an upcoming move. I normally pick up the emails when a member private messages me.

I can can organise photos please private message your phone no. Or email. The unit is in as new condition looks like straight out of the box.

Comment

Is this sale legit? Sorry for the comment but has a weird vibe....

Comment

Why would you not post photos on the thread for any prospective buyers to see instead of having to message you directly?

Surely that would be easier........

Comment

Hi,

My sale is legitimate,

I have recently sold quite a few nice pieces of coffee equipment on this site as I am moving o/seas. Items of value too I might add. All of my buyers have been very happy with the products condition as described & the way I do business.

I haven't put pictures up simply because I haven't worked out how to attach them from my iPhone, I find it easier to text or email.

The Londinium is exactly as described, it looks & works as new, I'm happy to send pics or post them if someone wants to explain how. PM me & I'll send you my number to discuss further questions or if you are in Adelaide I'll set it up for a viewing.

Thanks Craig W

Comment

Hi Melbroaster,

My sale is legitimate, it's a little unkind to make accusations on a feed you could've PM me & I would've explained.

I take pride in being an honest seller & someone that is good to do business with.

Thanks

Craig W

Comment

Originally posted by Melbroaster View Post
                          Is this sale legit? Sorry for the comment but has a weird vibe....
                          I cant vouch for the machine itself however I have purchased from Craig before and I found him to be very helpful, accommodating and legit. Goods exactly as described and a good communicator. I'd certainly buy from him again.

Craig you can always leave the machine in my care if you like, just don't come back for it ....

Comment

Thanks Yabba.

If I need a babysitter for the machine I'd be more than happy for you to look after it. Unfortunately I'd like the proceeds from a sale.

Comment

Machine still for sale? PM sent with my details.

Comment

Working...
                              X