X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Brasilia RR55OD grinder - Perth

Hey,

My father has a spare grinder that he's looking to sell so thought I'd add it up here.

It's a Brasilia RR55OD Rossi On Demand flat burr coffee grinder and he is chasing $300 ONO

I'd take it off his hands but I have no more bench space for grinders

I have attached pics of the actual grinder and the full product description.

Description
    The Brasilia RR55OD Rossi On Demand flat burr coffee grinder features an easy to use design that produces perfectly ground coffee beans. It's very effective with a grinding capacity of 9 Kg/h. This handy grinder comes with many features that make it perfect for use in retail locations.

Quiet Operation
    Enjoy a peaceful environment with the Gaggia RR55OD coffee bean grinder. It boasts a quiet motor that only generates 69 dB of sound.

Instantaneous Grinding
    This flat burr grinder quickly grinds your coffee beans with its 63.5 mm tempered steel burrs. It also offers two precise electronic controlled programmable doses for added convenience.

Easy to Operate
    Unlike some units, the Brasilia Rossi On Demand offers a simple design that's easy to use. It comes with easy to use control panel located on one side of the unit and a coffee presser on the other.

Stainless Steel Chute
    The Brasilia RR55OD commercial coffee grinder perfectly dispenses your ground coffee into a portafilter with its stainless steel chute. This handy feature evenly distributes the ground coffee, while reducing static.

Model: RR55OD
    Product Type: Rossi On Demand Flat Burr Coffee Grinder
    Product Dimensions: 14.20" x 7.50" x 24.10"
    Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
    Product Color: Silver / Black
    Application: Designed to produce ground coffee for resale
    Type: Flat Bur
    Attached Files

Still available for anyone that's interested....

Comment

Sent you a message.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
        Sent you a message.
        Your inbox is full so i can't reply

Comment

Originally posted by SilentBoB View Post
          Your inbox is full so i can't reply
          Sorry, deleted some messages now.

Comment

This has now been sold