X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Isomac Mondiale - Perth

Howdy Folks,

For sale is my Isomac Mondiale (machine is 5 years old and has made approx 8-10 coffees per day). The machine is in excellent condition and has operated reliably; the use of filtered water and regular servicing by the guys at 5 Senses has seen this machine give trouble free service (although it received a new element three months ago).

The toggles and water/steam wands were upgraded to cool touch a couple of years ago, but this was out of a desire for 'bling factor', not out of necessity :-)

Pick up only is preferred (I am in Perth, South of the River), and I would be only too happy to email photos.

$1400 ono.

Price Drop - $1200 ono.

Comment

Would you consider $XXX? As per the Site Posting Policy please make all offers privately.
      Last edited by Javaphile; 31 March 2016, 03:26 PM. Reason: Removed price(s)

Comment

Machine has sold - thanks for the queries and interest 🙂

Comment

I bought it. [emoji7] What a great machine.

One thing I found a little annoying is the 20 ish minute warm up. A little thought provided this solution:

Now it's wifi enabled and has a start and stop timer. It turns on at 6 am ready for my morning coffee at around 7.
          Now i just have to convince the wife it's not too big for the kitchen.[emoji1]

Comment

Working...
          X