X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Mazzer Mini-electric (doserless) - Perth

G'Day Folks,

For sale is my Mazzer Mini-electric doserless grinder, silver in colour. The grinder is in excellent condition and has never skipped a beat. Although it didn't really need it, the burrs were replaced about 20kgs ago (to bring the grinder back to brand-new like condition for the sale).

Pick up only is preferred (I am in Perth, South of the River), and I would be only too happy to email photos.

$650 ono.

Photos please

Comment

Price drop - $600 ono.

Comment

A little bit of confusion (misreading Perth for 'Penrith') means this machine is still for sale for anyone looking for a local grinder and is prepared to pick it up. To reiterate, the grinder is located in PERTH (Southern suburbs).
        Last edited by -Alchemist-; 29 March 2016, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Price Drop - $550 ono.

Comment

Hi,

any chance of some photos?

Comment

Grrrrr! I've just noticed that in moving my Grinder to my store room, I must have accidentally bumped and scratched it (on right hand side, towards rear, under the collar).

Hopefully the photo-attaching has worked (I'm a technical luddite!) - I just wanted to update this post to ensure my description matches the condition.

Still an otherwise excellent grinder with new burrs - I'm sure this thing will outlive me!
              Attached Files

Comment

Grinder has sold - thanks to those who have expressed interest.

Mods - grateful if you could change the status / heading - thanks! :-)

Comment

Working...
                X