This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Gene Café Roaster in Excellent Working Order - $275

I’ve just bought a HotTop roaster so I’m selling my trusty old Gene Café. It is in perfect working order and pretty well runs and looks as-new apart from some paint discoloration from the heat. The drum and filters are sparkling as I always clean the unit after every use.

I’ve used the Gene for one roast weekly for many years and it has never failed me except last year the element finally went and had to be replaced. The next owner can expect many more years of reliable service from this machine.

To get you started I’ll throw in some premium green beans from my stash and supply a roasting profile for those beans so you are ready to go as soon as you receive the machine. I’ll also throw in some new resealable, valved coffee bags. It also comes with the original owner’s manual plus some usage and maintenance notes I’ve printed from the internet.

I’m located in the Southern Highlands 1 hour 45 minutes from the Sydney CBD and am happy to do a demo roast for a genuine buyer. I’m also prepared to ship anywhere in Australia at the buyer’s cost.
    Attached Files

GLWS!
    If i was local i would pick this up.

Comment

Please check your messages: PM sent.

Comment

Hi there, is it still available?

Comment

Originally posted by balderic View Post
          Hi there, is it still available?
          As of the moment, the unit is still available but I am in discussion with another buyer. PM me anyway in case it falls through.

Comment

Have sent PM

Comment

This item has now been sold. Thanks to all those who enquired.

Comment

Working...
              X