X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - WTB: Brita C150 Water Filter Kit

Hi CS,

I'm in the market for a Brita C150 Water Filter Kit (Product code C150KIT), and was wondering if anyone had one used that they would like to sell.

I'm willing to pay up to 80% RRP depending upon condition, otherwise I'll pull the trigger and buy it new.

Oh, and I'm located in Sydney, NSW.

Thanks!

I might be able to help. I'll dig out the one I've got and see what it's like. Will PM you when I locate it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdunu View Post
      Hi CS,

I'm in the market for a Brita C150 Water Filter Kit (Product code C150KIT), and was wondering if anyone had one used that they would like to sell.

I'm willing to pay up to 80% RRP depending upon condition, otherwise I'll pull the trigger and buy it new.

Oh, and I'm located in Sydney, NSW.

Thanks!
      Do keep in mind that once the cartridges have been wet and opened, it's not a good idea to just store them somewhere and let them dry out and then try later to bring them back to life. You effectively create a good environment to grow stuff.

By all means purchase an unused bayonet. Buy a new cartridge.
      Last edited by TC; 27 March 2016, 07:28 PM. Reason: tpyo

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
        Do keep in mind that once the cartridges have been wet and opened, it's not a good idea to just store them somewhere and let them dry out and then try later to bring them back to life. You effectively create a good environment to grow stuff.

By all means purchase an unused bayonet. Buy a new cartridge.
        Thanks for the tip Chris! Will consider buying it new.

Comment

Mods, feel free to close this thread - thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X