Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Fs: Vbm vibiemme domobar super 2b - brand new still in box! $3200.00 ono

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Fs: Vbm vibiemme domobar super 2b - brand new still in box! $3200.00 ono

Hi all,

I'm selling a VBM VIBIEMME DOMOBAR SUPER 2B which is still in its original box, unopened.

I purchased a number of these machines from the good people at Coffeeparts.com.au to conduct mobile coffee training and unfortunately have not had the volume of work required to use this additional machine. The machine has been sitting dry in storage for around a year completely sealed and packaged.

I suspect warranty would be void as its been over a year since purchase and have therefore reduce the price.

As the machine is still in its box I have not included pictures, however images and further information can be found below.

VBM Vibiemme Domobar Super 2B - Coffee Machine | Coffee Parts

Asking price is $3200.00 negotiable. Pick-up or shipping at buyers expense.

Cheers,

Ossie

Where are you located?

Comment

Hi nickm,

I'm in Brookvale, Sydney 2100.

Comment

New price offer of $2990

I would love to find a lucky home for this great unit!

Cheers

Comment

Hi guys, this lovely shiny and new VBM Domobar Super 2B is still available and I'm dropping the price to $2750!!

I also have a 2nd hand unit of the same model used for approximately 6 hours total in excellent 'as new' condition going for $2550!! Pm me if you're keen! ;-)

Cheers,

Ossie

Comment

It might be better for you if you list the second-hand machine seperately.

Comment

Originally posted by ajayro57 View Post
              It might be better for you if you list the second-hand machine seperately.
              Indeed, thanks.

Comment

Hi guys, thank you all for your interest in these machines. They have now been sold and have gone to good homes!

Cheers, Ossie.

Comment

Working...
                X