X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - Wanted - 1 to 2kg gas roaster

Hey guys

I know it's a long shot, but I'm on the lookout for a 1-2kg gas roaster (likely a JYR / North Coffee style). I'm located in Newcastle NSW, but I would be willing to travel basically any distance within reason for the right one. I'm doing some roasting for friends etc and it's slowly building up, I'm quickly out growing my behmor and I'm keen to go onto a small gas roaster to build my knowledge with the vision of buying a bigger roaster in the future.

Please shoot me a PM if you have anything you're looking to move or know of someone who may. I'm not in a great rush, just seeing what comes up, I know good second hand gas roasters aren't a common item for sale.

Budget is is up to around $6-8000 max.

Thanks!

chris
    Last edited by snedden9485; 7 April 2016, 08:28 AM.

Hey Chris,

Did you see this post a couple of weeks ago?
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...o-roaster.html

Cheers Dave

Comment

As per the Site Posting Policy a price willing to pay must needs be included.

Java "How high a stack?" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

For the price you're willing to pay you can buy a brand new 1kg North Coffee/JYR and have change left over.

Comment

Originally posted by saoye View Post
          For the price you're willing to pay you can buy a brand new 1kg North Coffee/JYR and have change left over.
          Jyr is around $5500 plus gst buying locally for a 1kg model.

Comment

Originally posted by snedden9485 View Post
            Jyr is around $5500 plus gst buying locally for a 1kg model.
            I noticed recently that John has put his price up (on the bay of evil at least). Perhaps because the "genuine" North version is now available in Australia...

Comment

Who is the genuine version available through? Used to be Juan in Sydney but who's importing/selling now please?

Comment

I was under the assumption the JYR is the North Coffee roaster just rebadged? Interested to know the local supplier for them, Cafferatta is listed on the North Coffee website for Sydney?

Comment

Wanted - 1 to 2kg gas roaster

Di Pacci have the North/Mill City one on eBay. I have the JYR version and they all look the same.

Comment

I have a JYR 1kg electric that I'm considering selling. Although I'm in Melbourne, if you are keen I'd be more than happy to secure it to a pallet and send it over. I actually purchased it from Sydney and I believe the courier was around $100-$150.

I got in touch with JYR and purchased two spare elements, two spare Solid State Relays and a few other spares which I will throw in for the sale when the time is right.

Reason I'm selling is because I want to get a proper double barrel sample roaster.

Comment

Cheers for the help guys, I've ordered one last week. Mods, can this post please be removed.

Comment

Working...
                      X