This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS [VIC] 1979 Olympia Cremina

I've decided to put my Cremina up for sale. Beautiful machine but it doesn't get the use it deserves.

It's was built in 1979 and is the 220/240v model. I bought it 18 months ago from a guy in Poland. It was his grandfathers and had been sitting hidden in their basement for quite a number of years.
    It is in amazing original condition and appears to have had not a lot of use. I descaled, replaced seals and adjusted pressure switch when it first arrived and it works perfectly. It still has the asbestos insulation but it is in great condition so is safe unless disturbed.
    It comes with the double and single baskets. I've added a temp strip to the group head which is easily removed if desired.

Price is $1700 firm. I not super keen on parting with it but equally keen on purchasing an Aillio R1

Located in Melbourne. Happy to post at cost

Thats just gorgeous. GLWS

Comment

A thing of beauty.........

Comment

Originally posted by Gustopher View Post
        It still has the asbestos insulation but it is in great condition so is safe unless disturbed.
        Highly recommended to apply a coat of Liquid Silicone Rubber to bind the asbestos together to prevent accidental fibre release...

Mal.

Comment

Hi Gustopher,
          Are you still thinking of selling to fund your roaster?
          Very keen to look at it, and of course try a coffee too.
          Also in Melbourne/Healesville. Where are you?

Comment

Please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
            X