X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Mazzer Mini Doser- Sydney

Hi There,

For sale is a Mazzer Mini Doser model. Not sure of the units age but burs are still in reasonable condition, and all other parts of the grinder operate well. Has a brand new super mini hopper and can also include the bolt on tamper which is currently removed. Currently setup with the doser tape mod and a Schectermatic tube to ensure clean and reliable dispensing, these can easily be removed if desired. Can provide more photos if required.

Located in inner west of Sydney.

Price - $300.

Cheers,

Alex.
    Attached Files

The spec plate visible on the lower left side of the grinder body ( photo #2 ) will have a serial number 'N'.

The first four digits will be the yymm and the next digits will be the unit number in order of manufacture,

therefore giving you the date and the unit ID.

Comment

Thanks Chokkidog. Manufacture date is September 2006.

Comment

Happy to accept offers also.

Comment

Hi shrubbface. PM Sent

Comment

Any takers for $225? Otherwise it goes to ebay tomorrow.

Comment

Crikey! regardless of what is flavour of the moment, Mazzer is an excellent grinder, and, at $225 this is a bargain, if I were closer would snap it up as a stand by machine.

Cant believe it hasn't sold.

Comment

Agreed.....a bargain alright

Comment

I haven't seen one at this price before.

Comment

Yes- doser grinders are less popular these days, but the Mazzer mini might be considered as the grinder which started it all in the home market.

For somebody considering dropping $250 on a Breville Smart grinder or similar appliance, buy this instead. It's a bargain and you will learn much more about process by using it. I still have a soft spot for thwack thwack doser sounds...
                    Last edited by TC; 22 April 2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

What would shipping be to adelaide 5095

Comment

Could I also get a shipping price to 5029 in Adelaide

Comment

Would you let it go for $XXX? I can pick it up today if you like.

As per the Site Posting Policy please make all offers privately.
                          Last edited by Javaphile; 23 April 2016, 03:56 PM. Reason: Removed price

Comment

Sold pending payment. Thanks for all the interest and support.

Comment

Working...
                            X