This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Bezzera BZ02

Selling my beloved Bezz due to an upgrade. This machine is built like a tank and has never missed a beat. Regularly serviced at site sponsor Di Bartoli so it is in excellent condition (last service was in September 2015 and included brand new group head and steam arm seals and a brand new tap gasket. Full documentation provided).

If you're not familiar with this machine it's essentially a Bezzera BZ99 (great reputation!) in a different shell. Full info can be found here: BZ02

Comes with portafilter,
    Single and double baskets,
    Coffee parts short spout (so you can use taller cups - the clearance is quite short otherwise),
    2 hole steam tips X 2 (4 hole steam tip comes as stock)

This is an ideal machine for someone looking to enter the HX market. Once you pull shots and steam your milk at the same time, you'll never go back to a single boiler! :-P

Bargain price: $600.

EDIT: Ah i don't know why the photos are sideways! They were the right way up when i uploaded them. Help mods?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by iggs; 16 April 2016, 02:27 PM. Reason: photos are being silly

I think you will find the BZ02 has a single 1.5 litre boiler iggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
      I think you will find the BZ02 has a single 1.5 litre boiler iggs.
      Sorry yelta I think I may have missed something haha. Can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by iggs View Post
        Sorry yelta I think I may have missed something haha. Can you elaborate?
        Evening iggs, perhaps I misread this.

"This is an ideal machine for someone looking to enter the HX market. Once you pull shots and steam your milk at the same time, you'll never go back to a single boiler!"

As ***** commented, it certainly is priced to sell, Bezzera have an excellent name.

Comment

Haha yes I suppose I should've been more specific. What I meant was a 'non HX single boiler'

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
          Evening iggs, perhaps I misread this.

"This is an ideal machine for someone looking to enter the HX market. Once you pull shots and steam your milk at the same time, you'll never go back to a single boiler!"

As ***** commented, it certainly is priced to sell, Bezzera have an excellent name.

Comment

FS: Bezzera BZ02

Originally posted by iggs View Post
            Haha yes I suppose I should've been more specific. What I meant was a 'non HX single boiler'
            I think most CS regulars knew what you meant. Even though at first I though Yelta was nitpicking a bit his point is valid as people new to this coffee thing get a bit mixed up by the differences between single boiler, HX and DB. And actually they often wonder what HX and DB mean ('heat exchanger' and 'double/dual boiler' for anyone that's wondering). Good luck, great machine for a great price you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
              I think most CS regulars knew what you meant. Even though at first I though Yelta was nitpicking a bit his point is valid as people new to this coffee thing get a bit mixed up by the differences between single boiler, HX and DB. And actually they often wonder what HX and DB mean ('heat exchanger' and 'double/dual boiler' for anyone that's wondering). Good luck, great machine for a great price you got there.
              Good point Leroy. I guess we can take for granted our jargon when as we learn the ways of coffeesnobery I certainly had no clue what HX meant when I was starting out on a little sunbeam!

Comment

mods please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
                X