This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Isomac Mondiale - Perth

With the imminent delivery of a bright and shiny new machine, it’s time to list my much loved Isomac Mondiale for sale.

The more astute CS may think – ‘Didn’t he sell a Mondiale three weeks ago?” Well, the astute CS would be correct… I had two of them! :-)

This one was purchased by new in 2007 and started out as our household machine until it was relegated to duties as a (small) office machine, making 4 -6 coffee’s per day.

The machine has been regularly back-flushed and serviced by the guys at 5 Senses Coffee and has only ever had rain-water run through it (my rain tank has an auxiliary diversion to stop gunk from the first raindrops from going into it). When the stainless steel boiler was replaced a year ago (due to a split weld in the seam), the Tech marveled as how clean and scale free the innards of the old (8 years old at the time) tank were!

The steam and water wands were also upgraded a few years ago to insulated versions - this was out of desire for ‘bling factor’, not out of necessity.

Specs for the machine are:
    - 2.2 litre stainless steel boiler
    - Built in water softener,
    - Height 430 mm
    - Width 340 mm
    - Depth 485 mm
    - Weight 26 kg
    - Boiler 2.2 Ltr
    - Tank 3 Ltr
    - Power 1400 W

Despite its age, the machine really is in excellent condition. To make way for its replacement, it’s priced for a quick sale at $1100 ono.

Pick up only preferred (I live in the Southern suburbs of Perth).

Cheers,

-Alchemist-
    Attached Files
    Last edited by -Alchemist-; 19 April 2016, 08:49 PM. Reason: add pikchars two da post :-)

Hey Alchemist,

Are there any pics of the machine?

Cheers,
    Patrick

Comment

Done :-) Hope you don't get a crick in your neck from looking side on ;-)

-Alchemist-

Comment

Looks nice, love the stainless handle/levers. Is that stock?

GLWS

Comment

Yep - all stock at the time I purchased. Later year models came with the black plastic porta filter handles, but the stainless toggle levers have stayed.

Man, I'm going to miss this machine... :-)

Comment

They do look. great. Might be worthwhile posting a full pic from the side that shows off the unique shape.

Cheers

Comment

Price drop - $1000

Comment

dang if this was in melbourne.... GL with sale.

Comment

The Mondiale has sold. Mods, grateful if this thread could be marked and closed accordingly.

Thanks!

-Alchemist-

Comment

Working...
                  X