This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: (Sydney) Eureka Mignon Doser Grinder

This is a quality Italian made grinder (Also known as the nuova simonelli mcf) in excellent condition and is EXTREMELY compact! Great for those tight on bench space. See my pic for relative size next to my Diadema junior)

Features

* 50mm hardened steel flat burrs (just replaced March 2015. I have documentation)
    * Micrometric step less grind adjustment
    * Grind adjustment raises and lowers bottom burr, so burrs can be removed for cleaning without dialing back in.
    * Dimensions (bxhxd): 152 x 324 x 201 mm (it's tiny!)
    * Weight: 4.5 kg

I just had the grinder checked and recalibrated by the workshop (as I was having some issues getting the grind I wanted), and it's now working perfectly. Perfect upgrade for those using a sunbeam or breville - same compact size but much better grind quality.

I've decided to sell because even though I love the size of this small grinder, i prefer the speed of my much larger Bezzera.

Priced to sell: $195
    Attached Files

good to see you sorted issue with grind. GLWS on awesome little grinder

Comment

Hey Pete. I've never owned a minore, but don't see any reason it wouldn't be good enough. it produces a grind fine enough to choke my machine (diadema junior). In terms of postage, happy to do that with certain conditions. Will send you a Pm

Comment

I'm interested, PM sent

Comment

Mods please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
          X