X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: [MEL] ECM Synchronika BNIB

G'day ,

ECM Synchronika BNIB - Brand New in Box. From what I understand this is the latest dual boiler released by ECM.

This machine 'she' is an untouched beauty(virgin) arrived earlier this week and I picked it up this arvo.

Mate of mine placed a pre-order early this year after trading-in his old, and waited with patience for his intended new 'gf'. Now, the situation has flipped for him as he was seconded to the the US since March for a long term assignment. As such, where unity is now almost slim, he has considered the possibility of letting her go.

I am posting this thread in behalf of him as I have been appointed to be the temporary custodian and be responsible for her!

Some specs from ECM website:

The new dual boiler machine from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh design. The visually distinct, powder coated chassis in anthracite at the bottom of the machine in combination with the polished stainless steel housing is eye catching.
    New features
    • Dual boiler espresso machine
    • Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insultion
    • Steam boiler which is independently connectible with an additional on/off switch
    • PID-display
      - individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
      - shows the brewing time in seconds
      - an optional display to remind you of the group cleaning.
      Intervals can be programmed individually.
      - can be turned off at any time
    • Patented ECM E61 brew group
    • Quiet rotary pump
    • Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
    • Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
    • In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
    • "Quick steam" valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
    • High end "no burn" steam- and hot water wands
    • Ergonomic ECM portafilters
    • 1x 1400 W and 1x 1200 W heaters
    • 230 V and 115 V voltage
    • Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 340 x 475 x 420 mm

I have been told to carefully inspect contents and take basic pictures (not allowed to take the machine out of the box - sorry) as below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160506_175142.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	758752Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160506_175157.jpg
Size:	317.5 KB
ID:	758753Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160506_175619.jpg
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	758754Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160506_175703.jpg
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	758755Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160506_175753.jpg
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	758756

This comes with Local 1-year Australian warranty, receipts will be included.

Purchased for $4582.50. As mentioned, she is brand NEW . Looking for interested buyers, willing to sell for $4500.

Please find more pics in next post right below.

P.s. I can add she also doubles as a vanity mirror !
    Last edited by Javaphile; 13 December 2016, 10:27 PM. Reason: Title change

Additional Pics

Thank you all
    Attached Files

Comment

Might be a struggle to sell at that price, considering *****'s price.

Comment

Thanks DaveD, in contrast no preorder required - this is available now
        Please send me your offer and I will forward accordingly for him to decide.

Thanks.

Comment

Still available after multiple interests and 2 viewings.. I guess they just wanted to 'check her out' .

Open for Negotiations and Offers ! Ta

Comment

beautiful ! good luck mate

Comment

great machine, but agree with DaveD regarding asking price... it goes brand new with no risk for $4100 (sure with a wait). Not trying to barter you price down - just thought you should know.

Comment

Thanks ctconwell, Thanks Paul.
                Yes this is a brand new machine as well, with warranty. As mentioned, offers welcome.
                So if really interested, please send through an offer for consideration.
                You never know, might just get lucky and accept the offer

Comment

Surprised he didn't ask to restock it

Comment

Hi All, quick update,
                    He is open to now drop and match price of $4100. Anyone interested please get in touch. Thanks
                    Last edited by killerloop; 21 May 2016, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I always wonder whether a sale in this situation can really hope to recoup GST when it's actually not applicable on a private sale as such. Assuming it's not a grey import and that they're $4.1k inc GST with a tax invoice, I'd think that a 2nd owner (regardless of BNIB) should be paying a max of $4.1k -$4.1k/11? You'd also want paperwork for any warranty issues...

Just sayin'

GLWS.

Comment

Chris, you lost me there, me bobblehead NO understand.. layman english please?

He purchased this after trading in his old machine.

Yes, this comes with Receipt and Warranty from an Australian distributor, GST component included in receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                          I always wonder whether a sale in this situation can really hope to recoup GST when it's actually not applicable on a private sale as such. Assuming it's not a grey import and that they're $4.1k inc GST with a tax invoice, I'd think that a 2nd owner (regardless of BNIB) should be paying a max of $4.1k -$4.1k/11? You'd also want paperwork for any warranty issues...

Just sayin'

GLWS.
                          I hear ya Chris, but reality of the consumer end of machines is that most don't care about GST as such. It's just part of the total cost. Therefore as a second hand buyer, it still makes up part of the original cost base.
                          Obviously someone registered for GST buying this for a business purpose would be able to claim the GST so a different story and your point becomes much more relevant.

Good luck with the sale killerloop!!

Comment

Nice for someone in a rush

Comment

Originally posted by K_Bean_Coffee
                              Consider dropping price a little as new stock arrives 10 June. New model has minor cosmetic upgrades. Just a friendly suggestion. Good luck
                              Hi Paul,

Any indication on what are the " cosmetic changes " ? Confirmation and Pictures maybe?

Thanks for your support, as mentioned happy to drop the price further for a keen buyer.

Comment

Working...
                              X