X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: (SYD) Expobar Minore IV

Hi all,

Have my Expobar Minore IV up for sale, purchased in May 2015 from Jetblack Espresso. It has been a great machine but I'm just not using it as much as I should and have decided to downsize. It's a lot of machine to just have sitting on the bench!

Dual 1500ml boilers
    Vibratory pump model w/ 2.75L water reservoir
    PID temperature control for brew boiler
    E61 group head
    etc...I'm sure you can find all the specs elsewhere.

Light usage (I'd say roughly 150 coffees or so made), and only on weekends for the majority of the time I've had it.

Water has always gone through a Brita filter jug, and the machine has an on-board filter in the water tank. Water backflush after every session and chemical backflush intermittently.

Comes with all original accessories, including receipt (and box if you want to pack it up properly).

Additionally:
    - E61 naked portafilter (with triple basket)
    - Cafelat convex tamper
    - Group head brush
    - Backflush powder

Asking $2100 and prefer local pickup.

If you want to try before you buy, no problem. We can organise a time for you to check it out. BYO grinder if you want to see how it pairs, otherwise I run a OE Pharos.

Located in Pymble, 2073.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160515_154459.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	758778Click image for larger version

Name:	20160515_154529.jpg
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	758779Click image for larger version

Name:	20160515_154601.jpg
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	758780Click image for larger version

Name:	20160515_154643.jpg
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	758781Click image for larger version

Name:	20160515_154933.jpg
Size:	246.6 KB
ID:	758782

If only you were in Melbourne

Comment

would you consider selling the tamping mat separately? if not, where did you purchase it from?

Comment

Mr dunu - I've sent you a PM showing where you can find the rubber tamper 'seats'. Prefer to keep the sale all together if you don't mind.

Arsenal14 - if the machine doesn't move I'll consider posting to Melbourne but at 26+kg it will be bloody expensive to post :P It's just above the general postage limits and would probably have to be private couriered. Funny I was down in Melbourne a month or so ago!

Cheers

Comment

E-go is pretty good value for bulky items.

GLWS

Cheers

Comment

E-go... you may as well drop it off a bridge! 5 minutes on google will tell you all you need to know about this lot.

Sending a 25kg grinder fro Brisbane to Melbourne cost me all of $40 or so including $1000 insurance via Couriers Please booked on Interparcel. I've dealt with Couriers Please a lot and can't recommend them highly enough.

Comment

I just did a quick Google and both yielded some fairly unflattering feeback . Nonetheless I can ship if a buyer wants me to!

Comment

Originally posted by JPA View Post
                I just did a quick Google and both yielded some fairly unflattering feeback . Nonetheless I can ship if a buyer wants me to!
                Yes, no...

FWIW, we use Hunter/e-go every day for hundreds of shipments each year. Most years, 0-3 incidences of damage- so >98% get to the other end as we'd hope they do.

In the time we've been doing this, a couple of writeoffs, a few minor damage incidents. One theft of a Hunter consignment which "disappeared" from an unlocked truck while the driver was delivering something else- may have been planned or opportunistic. Hunter Express paid. One theft from a TNT truck for which TNT took no responsibility. Picked up by the driver, locked truck, not there when the truck got to the depot. TNT threatened court action when we didn't pay their account. Given a choice, I'll take Hunter thanks.

Yeppers- it irritates me big time when freight companies stuff up, but Hunter/e-go have generally been efficient and given nobody wants to pay anything for freight, their pricing is not too bad. We cover all costs for skids, packaging and transit insurance on the house and overall, it all works pretty well with reasonable freight charges to our clients.

As always for the one who complains, there are thousands who don't need to.

Comment

Hi JPA

Pm sent

Comment

For mine it's about what happens when things go wrong and that's where e-go lost me. Glad you've had better experiences Chris (though almost anything would be an improvement over the run you had with TNT!); I'd speculate that being a sizeable corporate account probably means you'll be treated a bit differently.

Of course the volume principle applies - I seem to recall making a similar observation about the much-maligned Sunbeam 6910's failure rate...

/regular programming, GLWS @JPA! The good news is shipping is very inexpensive, as is insurance, so prospective buyers can rest easy 😉

Comment

Price drop to $1950

Comment

Hi JPA,
                        pm sent

Comment

It's has settled into its new home..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X