Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Fiorenzato F71-EK conical doserless grinder - Gold CoastQLD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Fiorenzato F71-EK conical doserless grinder - Gold CoastQLD

I have for sale a Fiorenzato F71-EK conical grinder. 71mm conical burrs. Same burr spec as the Mazzer Robur. Bought this brand new and has been barely used. Reason for selling is that I'm moving and need to get rid of stuffs to make the process easier. Asking $1200 OBO. Pick up from Surfers Paradise, QLD or shipping is available as I have some boxes that I can use to package it (NOTE: not the original Fiorenzato box it came in. . . chucked the box out ages ago).

Total grind count to date is 1425. Has been used for 1-2 coffees/day on a home machine. I believe this machine is spec'ed for medium - large coffee shops.

I can help you arrange for freight but you will be responsible for any freight charges (via interparcel). Also, I hold no responsibility once the package leaves me. Of course I will package it properly with all the necessary bubble wrap and styrofoam etc but bear in mind that this is a big and heavy grinder (20kg). Basic freight charges includes $100 insurance coverage from interparcel. You can opt to increase the insurance coverage but you will need let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160429_140927.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	758790Click image for larger version

Name:	20160429_140808.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	758791

Price drop $900 OBO

Comment

Working...