Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS la cimbali junior d/1 plus extras (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS la cimbali junior d/1 plus extras (Melbourne)

For sale:
    La cimbali junior d/1 coffee machine (needs to be plumbed in)

Price:
    $1800ono

Delivery:
    Will post at your cost. Weighs about 40kg and will need another box for extras. I do know cheap couriers and can add insurance as well. Shipped to your door.

Extras:
    One group portafilter, two group portafilter, 5x latte glasses, knock box small, naked portafilter that can fit a quad shot basket, water softener inline with braided lines, pressure regulator. 99% fittings to plumb in included. Small milk jug included. Coffee group head cleaner included (old). Two espresso cups and saucers included.

I have owned this machine approximately 10 years. Only issue it has is that with the first shot of the day, or if the machine has being sitting on for awhile, a lot of steam comes out before the water. I used to get around it by running a shot blank first, then fitting the portafilter with coffee. Not sure what's causing it but I'd suggest a service anyway, the machine has being used on and off for the last 10 years. Being in storage for the last 8 months.

Steam tip has a smaller replacement to allow better control in smaller jugs. Aside from that no modifications. An amazing machine.

Pictures up soon.

Thank you.

Pictures up. Priced to sell at $1500 Ono.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X