This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS ECM Classika ii + Rancilio Rocky grinder

Both bought new by me, and sad to see go.

Classika is approx. 18mths old, used once a day for 1 coffee ( my wife doesn't drink coffee ! ), and is in excellent / outstanding condition. Operates perfectly, makes a fantastic coffee. Comes with the included ECM group handle and a blind filter also. Have original box and manual, so can package safely for transit if required. Has been backflushed and cleaned regularly, and descaling done a few times. Has also just come back from a service by SunshineCoastCoffeeMachines at Maroochydore ( the service agents for ECM in SE Qld ). Cost of this was $135. Machine will not be used again now ( since this service was done).

Rocky grinder is approx. 7-8y/o, also purchased new by me, and has been absolutely fantastic as well. Only used for the 1-grind-per day cuppa also, lol. The front black plate I stripped and re-sprayed in black enamel as there was some surface corrosion on the aluminium coming through, but it has stayed looking great again since then.( about 12mths ago ). Has original owners manual also.

Would rather sell as a pair, but I guess a split could be nogiated.
    Excellent combo for someone wanting to upgrade from a Silvia, etc as I did.

Price is $1450 for the pair.

(Happy to post/courier at buyers' expense, and they will be packed very securely for transit. I have used E-Go couriers numerous times without issue for other items I send regularly, and they are very well priced for interstate transit.)
    Happy to email more pics to interested persons.
    Attached Files

Price drop to $1300

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

PM replied, cheers

Comment

This gear is now SOLD.

Thanks to all who inquired.

Comment

Working...
          X