This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: (ADL) Breville BES920 Dual Boiler plus Grinder - $700

Following an attack of upgradeitis, the following is now for sale.

Asking $700 for the two, prefer to sell in one lot.

Breville BES920 Dual Boiler Espresso Machine in Black Sesame.

Approximately 21 months old, has been used most days for around 4 coffees a day. Cosmetically, some paint scratches from portafilter etc around the front of the drip tray, has been touched up with texta, otherwise in good condition all round and operating perfectly.

Recently serviced by Breville in Sydney: they replaced the steam boiler, fitted new seals, and installed a firmware upgrade [Revision B, 14 Jan 2016]. Please note the manufacturer warranty has ended as it was a replacement from Breville for an earlier model.

Uses ion exchange filter for softer water and has been regularly backflushed and descaled according to machine directions.

I have found it makes consistent well flavoured coffee, with PID temperature controlled brew boiler, heated group and preinfusion.

Accessories included:

Portafilter
    Magnetic tamper
    Double and single baskets and dual wall baskets
    Rubber blind disc for backflushing
    Milk jug
    6 months more supply of water filters
    Free sample of home roast beans and cleaning chemicals to get you started if needed.

The BCG800 Smart Grinder is 40 months old, operating well with no problems. It grinds fine and doses fairly accurately, just takes a few seconds longer than a larger grinder. Adjustable grind and dose, easy to use once set up for your coffee. All grinder accessories included.

Prefer local pickup though some original boxes are available and could assist with shipping at buyer risk and cost.

Inspection/demonstration welcome, Adelaide inner south, PM for details.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	758816Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	758817Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	758818Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	758819Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	758820

Replying so I remember to come back to see if it's still available in a couple of weeks. I've been looking at the 920 or similar but need to hold off in case something appears as a present. Good luck with the sale in the meantime!

Comment

I'm interested in the coffee machine if you are willing to split up the coffee machine and the grinder.

Comment

hey mate, wondering postage to Canberra? PM me your lowest will you? cheers

Comment

Hi Has this been sold?

Comment

Price drop $450 BES 920 coffee machine, grinder $110. $550 the pair. Will separate and ship if needed in original carton. Shipping sizes are 46x46x54cm 16Kg and 20x28x47cm 4kg, shipping, insurance at buyers expense.

Please PM if interested.

Comment

What a bargain starter kit.

GLWS

Cheers

Comment

I'm back and still keen, check your PMs!

Comment

PM sent also

Comment

All SOLD, thanks for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X