This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS: Adelaide. La Cimabli D1 single plumbed in model

So I bought this machine with grand plans to use a nice silent commercial grade machine. I had thought to use it with a bottle but unfortunately it does not draw out of a bottle so will need to be plumbed in or used in conjunction with a flojet pump. A few months later and still have not gotten a flojet nor have I done any experimentation with trying to get it to draw out of a bottle. Just have not had the time. It's what happens when you have young children.
    So reality has set in that it's highly unlikely the machine will do more than sit on my bench for a few more months unused and therefore I've decided to move it on.

I've only cleaned the grouphead, have not done a descale.

The machine comes with all the necessary hoses and includes an inline carbon water filter. Also comes with 2 portafilters (a single spout and a double spout portafilter).

Asking $850 OBO.

Pick up Paradise South Australia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cimbali front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	758880Click image for larger version

Name:	cimbali back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	758881
    Last edited by saoye; 20 June 2016, 10:17 PM. Reason: spelling of cimbali

Still on my bench. Price drop $800 Negotiable.

Comment

Price drop $700. need it off the bench. Quality commercial machine. Bargain for somebody who's willing to plumb in.

Comment

Thanks for the interstate enquiries, but at this point in time my preference is a local SA buyer. If still no buyers in SA in the next few weeks then I might consider shipping.

Comment

Last and final price drop ridiculous at $650 for this machine. I really do not want to sell interstate to be honest for those that messaged...unless you are willing to organise pickup in Adelaide yourself. If it doesn't sell By 1st week of August I will retract it from sale. Pickup Adelaide.

Comment

Withdrawn! Sorry for the interstate enquiries and appreciate your understanding. I've bit the bullet and placed an order for a FLojet. Please mark as withdrawn.

Comment

Working...
            X