This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancillio Doserless grinder

I bought this grinder as a back up when my LaCimbali grinder underwent electrical modification ( took 10 months to complete). This is a great budget entry level grinder not ideally matched to my Bezzera Galatea 😬. This unit has never missed a beat and presents as New .ive decided Now I have my ultimate home grinder that I can move on my other two units preferably to a deserving snob 😉
    I'm located in Adelaide but happy to post $300
    Attached Files

Good grinder but Ugh - Sideways photos again...

My aching neck...

Mal.

Comment

Sorry Mal!! I wasn't aware of this problem ��

Comment

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
        Good grinder but Ugh - Sideways photos again...

My aching neck...

Mal.

This happens so frequently I think it's a glitch with the forum rather than many users somehow uploading it incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by aoeu View Post
          This happens so frequently I think it's a glitch with the forum rather than many users somehow uploading it incorrectly.
          It is not a glitch with the forum.

Different cameras/phones store pictures they've taken differently. In the exif data the width and height specs are given. The forum software orients the image according to that data. Most newer cameras/phones will correctly state the dimensions of an image based on the orientation of the camera/phone when the picture was taken. Some however state the largest dimension of the image as it's width regardless of how the camera/phone was oriented when the picture was taken and add a portrait/landscape exif tag. In those cases the image will display as sideways when uploaded.

If your camera/phone does this to have your pictures displayed properly take the picture oriented so width is greater than height or use any of the vast number of picture editing programs/apps out there to rotate the image prior to uploading.

Java "No glitch here" phile
          Last edited by Javaphile; 26 June 2016, 10:04 AM. Reason: Reworded/More info/Grammar
          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Java "is right" phile

When I take a photo with my phone or tablet to post on CS, I edit it on the phone or tablet, select crop, and crop the entire picture. I save it as a new picture and this then posts in the correct orientation.

Comment

Seems to me its a problem associated mainly when posting with smart phones, seem to see it frequently then, I could be wrong.

I mainly use a desk top machine using W10, never a problem.Click image for larger version

Name:	borat_great_success.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	742271

Comment

I'm corrected! So about the grinder .........

Comment

Originally posted by aoeu View Post
                  I'm corrected! So about the grinder .........
                  Had some interest already but no takers yet 🤗

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                    Seems to me its a problem associated mainly when posting with smart phones
                    Hmmm....
                    Smart phones, eh?

Mal.

Comment

Price drop... $275 ��

Comment

Pretty cheap, way better than the appliance type grinders we see on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by AREXTwo View Post
                          Price drop... $275 ��
                          How old is the grinder? Will you ship to Lake Macquarie (Newcastle Area)?

Comment

About 5 years old, very little use . Happy to ship ��

Comment

I'll buy it for that price AREXTwo. How much to ship to Wauchope NSW 2446?

Comment

Working...
                              X