Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - For Sale : Expobar Minore III Plumbed in Rotary Pump version for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale : Expobar Minore III Plumbed in Rotary Pump version for sale

Expobar Minore III Espresso Machine, Rotary plumbed in version $1400 ono

Works perfectly!!!!!

Used in clinic only. On average only make 1 to 2 coffees a day during weekdays. So not much use. Has always been connected via the recommended water scale filter and a pressure reducing valve at the water outlet.

Has had the PID replaced with the current Minore IV PID (blue instead of red led display). Have attached the service/repair invoice in images

I purchased this from Talk Coffee on 19/11/2009 for $3200. I still have original invoice.

Last full/major service was on 26/05/2014 when they replaced the PID. A previous service was done in 2011

I do a backflush with descaler once a month on it.

Comes with the original portafilter handle and a single and double basket. Still have the original box and documents too

Welcome to come have a look during the week at the office (in Wheelers Hill). Msg to arrange.

Selling as we had a leak from the cold water hose to the water filter under the sink and the whole kitchenette has to be replaced. Decided would change our machine too and maybe go a tank and not plumbed in machine.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by retrosega; 28 June 2016, 12:27 PM.

wow, what a beauty. GLWS.

Comment

PM Sent - Very interested but would need to find out if you're interested in postage/insurance to NSW 2428

Comment

SOLD! Wow that was fast!

Comment

Working...
        X