Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Sunbeam EM6910 cafe series (issues) + heaps of extras - $70 ono. SYD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Sunbeam EM6910 cafe series (issues) + heaps of extras - $70 ono. SYD

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my trusty EM6910 which has finally run into its first major issue after 4.5 years of faithful service. I'm unable to repair it myself, so maybe someone here would like a project to work on?
    Issues below:

-After powering on, the (single) green light keeps flashing, ie. it gets stuck on the warm up / sleep cycle (power reset, etc does not work).
    Group head is hot, so I can only assume the thermal fuse or thermostat needs to be repaired / replaced.
    (quite possibly a bigger repair needs to be done - thermoblock, solenoid, etc- but I don't have the time or inclination to open it all up!)
    - Pressure gauge hasn't worked for a while, but it didn't affect the ability to pour great shots.
    - Low water indicator flashes/beeps incorrectly - sensor magnet thing in the tank needs to be replaced. (I've tested it with another EM6910 water tank with good sensor and the light/beeping stopped)

Other than the above, the machine was well looked after and it worked great - backflushed regularly, filtered water, descaled a couple of times, no issues with steam wand, group head seal is still good.

Will also come with: Original 58mm portafilter with dual and single spouts, original tamp, 600ml milk jug, single wall double/single baskets, dual wall baskets, plastic scoop, rubber blind disc - if I find anything else from the original kit I'll also chuck it in.

For someone with the right skills, this could be a great machine - or maybe good for spare parts! Pickup is in Marrickville, NSW (happy to deliver in the local area).

Cheers.
    Attached Files

bump!
    Anyone keen to take it for $50?

Comment

Hiya! I'm just getting into coffee, and this sounds like a fun project to take on. Is it still available? I can pick up anytime.

Comment

Item is now SOLD!

Comment

Working...
        X