X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Saeco Via Venezia - $60 ono. SYD

Hi everyone,

Trying to clear out some space, so I'm selling my Saeco Via Venezia.
    Works perfectly, regularly maintained and cleaned. Last descale was done 2 weeks ago.
    Great boiler machine with its own little storage drawer under the drip tray - pretty cool.

Only issue is the slightly melted front bit of the plastic drip tray as pictured. Doesn't affect operation at all, just aesthetic - you can flip it around if it bothers you

Comes with depressurized portafilter (with all the original bits if you want to go back to standard pressurized - very easy to do), 52mm stainless tamp, 600ml Stainless milk jug.

Pickup in Marrickville - happy to deliver locally.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Total bargain for beginners/ on a tight budget. A ~$60 porlex grinder will serve it well enough, too.

Comment

How old is the machine? Is there any difference between the old model with black buttons and the new model with white buttons? Been doing a fair bit of research on them as I'm looking to buy one as my first espresso machine to play around with. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mattw213 View Post
        How old is the machine? Is there any difference between the old model with black buttons and the new model with white buttons? Been doing a fair bit of research on them as I'm looking to buy one as my first espresso machine to play around with. Thanks
        Hi there,
        I don't think there's any difference in the guts of the machine, but I can't be 100% on that (other coffeesnobs would be more knowledgeable on this). As for the age, I'd estimate it's around 3-4 years old - not sure.
        I bought it 2nd hand, the seller said they'd only used it sparingly and then put it in storage for ages. I cleaned it up and used it to experiment with a boiler while I got my other one fixed.

I'm confident you won't find another one like it at this price

Comment

This item has now been sold / picked up!
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X