This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Rossa PG Brass Air Espresso device

I am moving some of my coffee treasures on...I just don't get to use my PG Rossa anymore.

My Portapresso Rossa PG is an amazing device. The Rossa devices have achieved worldwide respect amongst a growing core of caffeine diehards....both for its amazing design, fabrication and ability to deliver amazing shots.

Mine has had very little use. Mine has the gauge fitted that can be used to pressure profile a shot and is the brass model (rather than aluminium).

It comes as pictured with a spare portafilter gasket. The new owner would also need a portafilter and a basket to make great shots. These are available on the Portapresso website. There is a new portafilter gasket fitted.

My Rossa PG is in excellent condition and has been treated with care and respect. It has no gouges or scratches on it.

Asking $395 plus cost of posting (if required).

Located on NSW Central Coast.

Cheers,
    Paolo
    Attached Files

Hi Paolo. I've sent you a PM.

Comment

Moderators...can you close this one please?

I have changed my mind about selling it after pulling a couple of shots with it over the weekend....It makes a GREAT shot!

Even if it doesn't get the amount of use that it should, it is a treat to have it there if I decide to use it!

Paolo

Comment

Working...
      X