This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Fiorenzato F71K conical grinder - MEL

As bought from blend52, this is a beaut grinder in close to perfect nick.

Build quality is best described as solid as a tank, and the gloss black finish looks incredible. I'd planned to hold onto it, but with a move coming up could use the cash and it doesn't look like I'll have the bench space for two grinders...

Where it really counts, it delivers fluffy, static-free grounds - fast. The hopper has a smooth action and sweeps very clean, and the chute is easily accessible to sweep out that last 0.5g. I reckon retention is about 2g at most when single-dosing.

Absolute bargain for a big conical at $500

I'm in Brunswick but happy to ship at buyer's cost and responsibility if you arrange the pickup.

Edit - I also noticed that the hopper has some cracks, I guess from overtightening the retainer screw - didn't notice as I've never used it!

Last edited by Magic_Matt; 5 July 2016, 05:26 PM. Reason: Added photos

PM sent......

Comment

Email on the way Beanz. - have added a few Tapatalk-quality photos above in the meantime...

Comment

I have pretty much the same grinder, to replace the hopper have taken the bottom off a cocktail shaker with an angle grinder. It holds around 200g of beans and looks pretty good. Killer grinder, good luck with the sale

Comment

looks really similar to my san remo sr50!

good grinder

Comment

How fast would this grind 20g do you think? Sorry and how old are the burrs?

Comment

Mine takes about 3.5 seconds I assume this would be the same

Comment

Sounds about right - fast enough that I've never bothered to time it!

However, I'm a little sad to say it's sold (pending).

Comment

Working...
                X