This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: [SYD] Baratza Encore Filter/Espresso Grinder

For sale is my Baratza Encore grinder. Purchased just under a year ago from Supreme, it's been used exclusively for filter on the weekends for about a year so it's only done about 3-4kg in its life. I recently moved offices for work and there's no space for my espresso machine so i've brought my Breville Smart grinder home and I'm using it in place of the Baratza which is now surplus to requirements.

No photos, but the machine is in excellent condition. It needs a bit of a clean through the grind path but it is otherwise flawless.

FWIW, i find the 2 grinders (Encore and Smart) very similar in terms of quality for filter, but the smart offers a bit more flexibility. I've never actually used the Baratza for espresso so I can't honestly comment on how it goes for that function.

Seeking $150, pick up preferred as I have thrown out the original box. Currently located in the lower Blue Mountains but it can be made available in the Hills district for collection during business hours.
Working...
X