X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V2 and Rancilio Rocky doserless grinder

Hi there,

Recently upgraded my gear and need to clear some space as per the bosses orders! :-)

My Rancilio Silvia V2 was purchased on 12/2008 from Jetblack Espresso. It has been fitted with an Auber PID with steam control, it was also replaced a couple of years ago due to the display failing. I have fitted the V3 steam arm, steam knob and bottomless portafiller. The boiler has been replaced approx 12-18 months ago with the new style with screw in element as has the vibration pump from the Ulka EP5 to the Ulka EX5. There is some slight corrosion at the bottom of the chassis near where the solenoid vents into the drip tray. There is some very minor scratches as scuffs as would be expected from use on the cup warmer and drip tray. The grouphead seal was replaced a couple of months ago and has 2 x 0.5mm spacers fitted under it. The machine has been used to make approx 1-3 coffees per day since purchase. It comes descaled and back flushed, I have cleaned externally also. The OPV has been set to 8.5bar.

The Rancilio Rocky was purchased at the same time, it has been reliable with no issues. I have completely disassembled and cleaned and fitted new genuine burrs, coffee left inside is just from testing.

Prefer to be completely open and honest with the history to avoid any issues.

Please see attached pictures.

Comes with:
    All manuals
    Rancilio V3 naked portafiller
    Original Rancilio portafiller with double and single spouts
    Blind filter
    Single, double and triple Rancilio ridged filter baskets
    Plastic tamper
    Spare steam valve seals

Asking $800 for the combo, I don't wish to seperate.

Would prefer pick up or can meet up depending on location, I'm located in Illawarra area.

Cheers
    Attached Files

PM sent...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
      PM sent...
      Replied via PM.

Comment

Still up for sale.

Comment

Price drop to $750...

Comment

PM sent Airsk.

Comment

Originally posted by deanM View Post
              PM sent Airsk.
              Replied via PM.

Comment

if you do decide to seperate I having been on the lookout for a good silvia for a while now (already have a good grinder tho)

Comment

Originally posted by zambiandude View Post
                  if you do decide to seperate I having been on the lookout for a good silvia for a while now (already have a good grinder tho)
                  Hey mate,

Everything is sold pending payment, let you know if it doesn't.

Comment

thanks! hope they come through for you cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X