This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS (VIC) La Cimbali Magnum Grinder

This La Cimbaili Magnum grinder is still in really good working order. I would certainly be keeping it over my Mazzer Mini except that it is just too big for my bench top. To buy a new one of these you're looking at over $1500.

Overview
    The Magnum grinder doser from La Cimbali is a high output grinder with a large hopper capacity for the busy environment, is uses large 75mm flat steel burrs for grind speed and consistency. The variable dosing with automatic on and off function when the dosing hopper is full or empty is a clever addition for use during high output times. The grinder is tough, reliable and looks superb also.

The Details
    Automatic doser fill
    75mm Flat grinding burrs
    Die-cast aluminium & silver painted body
    Output: 11kg per hour
    Hopper capacity: 1.6kg

Pictures are attached. Pick-up from South Eastern suburbs Melbourne.

$250 ONO
    Attached Files

Price drop to $200

Comment

Price drop to $160

Comment

This is a great price for a 75mm grinder!
        You can easily ditch the massive hopper, put a lens hood on it, and even remove the top section to make it a little shorter. I've seen some used with the upper burr carrier and worm gear adjuster exposed since the throat has plenty of bean storage in it.
        I recently did a massive mod on a damaged one and turned it into a single dosing, home-use grinder. I still have the files for laser cutting the inserts if anyone was keen...
        Coffee Forums UK
        Sorry, a bit of a random first post, but I'm an avid modder and new to this forum.

Comment

If only I had the space !

Comment

!!!Sold!!!

Comment

Working...
            X