X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - BRIS: BES920 and BCG820

Hi All,

I would say that i am reluctantly putting my pride and joy up for sale, but the reality is an upgrade is on the cards.

I purchased the set on 21st June 2015 (i still have the receipt) and put ~250grams/fortnight through it since. Regularly back flushed. Its been a solid performer but i am about to move interstate for work, and what better way to celebrate than to upgrade. I am missing the unpressurised single basket, although i saw it a week ago so it could very well turn up as we pack for the move. I do have a left over bigger capacity basket (bigger than the breville double) that i have been using. I also have a stainless steel tamper and larger frothing jug (i also have the breville tamper and jug). At the moment im chasing $600 for a quick sale. Pickup only in Bardon 4065.

Thanks,

Matt
    Attached Files

PM sent

Comment

Hi Matt
      Is it possible to post to gosford NSW or courier ? if it is still for sale

Many Thanks

Ivan

Comment

Hi All,

PMs have been replied to, and someone will be checking it out tonight. If anything falls through I will keep everyone informed.

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mature View Post
          Hi Matt
          Is it possible to post to gosford NSW or courier ? if it is still for sale

Many Thanks

Ivan
          I don't have the original boxes, etc. My preference would be not to courier, but if all else fails im not entirely ruling it out. I will keep you posted on whether it sells.

Comment

Backup pm sent.

Comment

This has sold. Thanks all for the interest!

Comment

Working...
              X