This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - La Pavoni TIPO Bar T3

I picked up this La pavoni a little while ago from a cafe that had closed down with the intention of maybe fixing it, or salvaging some parts and making a frankenstein machine. When i got it home i realised that the power draw to test the machine out was 3 phase 20A and i only have an outlet for 3 phase 10A at home. Coupled with the addition of a little boy to the family and limited hobby time and i can see that my dreams have been dashed (or at least placed on hold for a few years).

Because i have not had a chance to fire her up please be aware that the machine is being sold AS IS

I am not guaranteeing any of the components will work even though i have been told it worked before it was removed from the cafe.

For those who would like to tinker or use for salvage, the sides, back and cup warmer panel look in good condition with no major scratches or dents (just a whole load of dust), the other panels do have dings/gouges from being used, the pressure gauge is not in working condition either.

Other items worth salvaging are the volumetric controls for all 3 groups, the grouphead, the rotary pump, pcb, boiler, portafilter etc.

The steam wand in picture has been removed by me as i salvaged the spring from within for my coffee machine while the replacement part was coming in so i have not been bothered placing it back on the machine.

The machine has been in storage for a while so it is dusty and it has been used commercially so it is dirty.

The asking price is $250

If you have any questions then please feel free to fire away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	759027Click image for larger version

Name:	back.jpg
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	759028Click image for larger version

Name:	internal.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	759026
    Attached Files

Hi NesGold. What's your location?
    Any pics with sides off ?
    Thanks

Comment

Im in Sydney.

I will need to take the sides off to take photos, im guessing i could get that done tomorrow afternoon after work. Ill post the additional pics then.

Comment

Here are the additional pics as requestedClick image for larger version

Name:	side.jpg
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	742425Click image for larger version

Name:	top.jpg
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	742426Click image for larger version

Name:	back.jpg