Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - For Sale Brasilia Portofino 2 group Coffee Machine and Rocky Grinder

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale Brasilia Portofino 2 group Coffee Machine and Rocky Grinder

For sale is a Brasilia Portofino Coffee Machine and Rancillio Rocky Grinder

The Machine:

1998 2 Group commercial machine, I have owned and used the machine at home for 4 years and previous to this was resident in a low turn over coffee shop in Liverpool.

* it is a 15 amp machine however for the first 3 years I had it running on a 10 amp GPO as it pulls only around 12 amps by my measurements.

It has 3 group handles as follows:

1 Naked Portafilter with 3 shot basket
    2 further Portafilters with options of blank, single and double
    1 single spout and two double spouts

It has been used exclusively at home for the past 4 years pulling about 4-6 shots a day. It has never let me down these machines are bullet poof and there are plenty of spare parts available, just have a look on coffee parts.

As you can see from the pictures I have added some nice LED lights which is great for watching the pore from the naked filter to perfect your technique and just gives a nice ambiance too.

I have recently (one month ago) replaced the shower screens, o-ring seals and protafilter seals and will include spare sets of seals, o-rings and shims for each group head.

The machine was back-flushed and cleaned weekly and is in very good all round working condition for it's age, testament to the build quality.

So why am I selling I hear you ask, well my wife wanted a little more bench space back and while window shopping I impulse bought a Wega Compact 2 group machine (yes I know bright shiny things) and I also upgraded my rocky grinder to a Mazzer SJ so the grinder got bigger so the machine had to get smaller!!!

Link below to video of machine in operation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwy...ew?usp=sharing

The Grinder:

Rancillio Rocky approx 3.5 years old and only done 4-6 shots daily also, it is in great condition and has been cleaned regularly. I have stripped it down and given it a through clean as you can see in the pictures, the rocky and the Brasilia go well together.

I am selling both together for $850. I am not keen on posting due to weight, I am in Berowra NSW just north of Hornsby so local pickup would be best.

Please ask me any questions you like I am happy to answer honestly.

I will attach a link to a web page where you can view a short video of it working.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by coffeenator; 31 July 2016, 07:07 PM.

Originally posted by coffeenator View Post
    For sale is a Brasilia Portofino Coffee Machine and Rancillio Rocky Grinder

* it is a 15 amp machine however for the first 3 years I had it running on a 10 amp GPO as it pulls only around 12 amps by my measurements.
    Good luck with the sale coffeenator,

Prospective purchasers: DO NOT do this...House fire and you are on your own. 15A machines either need to be modified to run on 10A or to be run on a 15A circuit.

Replacing a plug does not equal modification...

Comment

Hi TC

Of course you are correct it is not my intention to encourage use of 15 amp rated machines on a 10 amp GPO, it will need to be modified if this is the intended use.

I appreciate you making this point, it does come with a 15 amp plug.

Comment

PM sent.....................

Comment

Please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
          X