Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Bezzera BZ02 HX coffee machine - Sydney / Mid Nth Coast / Wollongong

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Bezzera BZ02 HX coffee machine - Sydney / Mid Nth Coast / Wollongong

FS: Bezzera BZ02 heat exchange coffee machine - Sydney / Mid Nth Coast / The gong

Sadly, it's time for me to say good bye to my daily coffee driver - Bezzera BZ02. While I'm pushing the car metaphor, this machine is the sleeper of the Bezzera range. While it may not have as much of the "bling" of E61 machines it still has chrome to polish and more importantly, delivers a good quality cup of coffee and allows you to pump out plenty of milk drinks for small or larger groups of your family and friends (who end up wanting a few rounds of coffee). It will quickly deliver some tasty lattes/cappuccinos.

Bezzera machines are built to last and parts are reasonably priced, and they are easy enough for some to self-service. This machine is proof of that longevity. It's approx. 10 years old in very good condition and still going strong.

In saying that, I wanted to spruce it up a little in the important areas. So this year I've given the BZ02 an overhaul. It's received the excellent steam wand upgrade from site sponsors Di Bartoli, a new heating element, as well as a boiler pull down/descale. For good measure it has also received new switches, new indicator lights, and new steam/hot water gaskets. I also have a spare water reservoir and a naked portafilter to include as well.

The machine is only fed site sponsored filter water. It gets cleaned and polished up regularly. It comes with new group head seal and new shower screen. So you're good to go.

It's been serviced at Jet Black Espresso previously and it's getting a final once over service from Renzo at Di Bartoli as I wanted it to have an extra tick of approval before it goes to a new home.

If you're looking to help someone get in to good coffee or step up from a single boiler / Silvia then this may be a good fit for you or a friend. Heat Exchanger (HX) to let you make the coffee and jump straight to texturing milk.

BZ02 coffee machine; boiler 1.5L; water tank 4L; 1300w
    * fully articulated steam wand upgrade from Di Bartoli
    * standard single, double, and blind filter baskets
    * triple filter basket
    * 2 standard portafilters handles
    * 1 naked portafilter
    * auto-fill boiler
    * low water reservoir element cut out

Also will come with: milk jug, tamper, caffetto cleaning powder, cleaning brush, cleaning cloth.

Over the next few weeks I'll be between Forster/Tuncurry - Sydney - Wollongong, so if you're in those areas and looking for a good entry to HX then I can most likely help deliver to your door.

Priced to sell $649. PM me to discuss or ask any questions.

Pic below... and parts diagram PDF

Attached Files
    Last edited by matth3wh; 2nd August 2016, 01:50 AM.

Use to have one these. Agree it's a 'sleeper'. Rock solid!

Comment

News flash... price drop to $599.

Comment

Thanks for all interest. Mods, please mark as sold to local Mid North Coast buyer. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X