Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: La Pavoni T Pub 2 Gr E61 machine - Sydney / Mid Nth Coast / Wollongo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: La Pavoni T Pub 2 Gr E61 machine - Sydney / Mid Nth Coast / Wollongo

For Sale: La Pavoni T Pub 2 Group E61 machine - Sydney / Mid Nth Coast / Wollongong

Sadly, my wife says she needs a bit more space in the house and I guess she might be right ... it is time for me to say good bye to this shiny beautiful machine. My hopeful reward from this wifely compromise will be an option to get a new machine.

Probably like a few people, I had plans to use this at markets / etc / etc but my job has gotten busy and in the way of all of that.

Mentioned in this thread - http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...ni-bar-t2.html. Also here http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...dressed-2.html
    And to a lesser extent here - http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...ke-sparky.html

Currently can run off 10A circuit *insert caveat here to check it out with your electrician first* as Sparky had disconnected wiring to element to reduce load. Element can be reconnected by electrician to run at 15A.

If you'd like to take this on as a project and rejuvenate the machine please get in touch. I haven't switched it on in awhile, selling as mentioned to please my wife and hopefully secure encouragement for a new/new'ish machine.

La Pavoni T2 PUB commercial coffee machine;
    * great documented temperature stability
    * parts readily available.
    * standard single, double, and blind filter baskets
    * triple filter basket
    * 2 standard portafilters handles
    * 1 naked portafilter
    * internal rotary pump - draws water from bucket; may need to prime first off mains.
    * I'll included parts I have for steam arm (springs, gasket, sight glass, sight glass seal)

Over the next few weeks I'll be between Forster/Tuncurry - Sydney - Wollongong, so if you're in those areas and potentially interested I may be able to squeeze this in to my hatch back to help deliver it to your door.

I paid Mark (Sparky) a fair bit more for it than this so, priced to sell $349. PM me to discuss or ask any questions.

I only hope some local friends will encourage me to withdraw this and get it back on the project bench.

Here is a pic after I polished it up and another in its current location.

pm'd very keen matey

Comment

Posting this here after reading the other Pav thread... Not meaning to put anyone off, but just as a general statement.

I have not used this machine in awhile and due to Sparky/Mark's element mod please be aware that the machine is being sold AS IS.
      I am not guaranteeing any of the components will work even though i have briefly tested them last year.

As I mentioned in my first post this is a project machine for rejuvenating and getting checked out by electrician.

With that out of the way, I believe the look of the machine and parts make it worth the price.

As a sweetener, I remembered the other day I have a Gino Ross R45 grinder laying around and am willing to throw that in to the pot for free as an optional extra. It was purchased from a fellow snob. They'd removed the doser and were planning to use it as a modded grind on demand.
      It comes with the doser, so again if you're handy, you can put the doser back on. You would possibly need to source a switch/spring.

Hope this all helps.

Comment

Thank you for the interest. This has gone to a new home. Mods please mark as sold.

Comment

Working...
        X