X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Expobar Minore IV - Dual Boiler - Rotary Pump Plumbed In

Good morning Folks,

Up for grabs is an Expobar Minore IV - Rotary Pump model. Purchased June 2015

As I have just sourced an LM GS3, it is time to move this guy on. As the pictures show the machine is in almost new condition. It is only 13 months old and has served me extremely well. It has been in the office at work here serving only me and my Dad so it hasn't been abused. It's been run off the standard Expobar water filtration system and I changed the filter at 6 months. This filter will be included in the sale.

Also as stated in the description, this is the Rotary pump model which is +$600 on the standard Vibration pump model. It can only be plumbed in and doesn't have a water tank so make sure you understand that before considering this machine, although if you get yourself a one way check valve on the end of the hose it is capable of drawing water from an external bucket/tank.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    Functionality: Semi Automatic Control
    Power Requirements: Single Phase
    Maximum Installed Power: 10 amps
    Boiler Size: 1.5 ltr + 1.5ltr
    Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
    Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
    Heating Element Power: 2000 watts + 2000 watts
    Hot Water Outlets: 1
    Steam Outlets: 1
    Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
    Pump Type: Rotary
    Standards Compliance: CE
    Pump Pressure Gauge: Yes

In order to sweeten the deal and offer some buyers confidence, I know it is outside of the replacement parts warranty period but I will offer 3 months free labour on any possible failures to this machine. This way you can feel safe buying the machine from a coffee tech knowing it's in excellent working condition. This is only offered for machine faults not misuse or damage. Also only offered to people in Melbourne.

As you can see in the photo's the machine is in impeccable condition, the only signs of wear are on the drip tray where the obvious scuff marks from cups are apparent, also the cup warmer on top has a few slight scuff marks.

I'm more than willing to courier this interstate, I've got the original box floating around somewhere so it will be perfectly fine for the interstate journey.

I won't even respond to ridiculous offers so don't bother.

RRP: $3,382
    Sale Price: $2650
    Attached Files

Couple more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Seriously considering a Minore now.

Comment

Originally posted by sprezzatura View Post
        Seriously considering a Minore now.
        Reckon this one would be a beauty to have sitting on the bench...

Mal.

Comment

Bump

Price drop $2500

Comment

Interesting option. Would have been very if I hadn't recently bought a Magica. Still a tempting proposition... the upgrade sickness (?) :-)

Comment

located where?

Comment

Tullamarine, Melbourne.

If shipping is required more than happy to arrange

Comment

Price drop $2400

Comment

I am looking for a coffee machine - yours looks suitable - is your machine still available?

Comment

Mark this as Sold,

It's leaving the workshop this afternoon to a happy buyer in Adelaide.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X