Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - 2013 Mazzer Robur E swap Kony?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - 2013 Mazzer Robur E swap Kony?

OK, it's a bit of a long shot but here goes. I picked up this robur as my fiorenzato started giving me grief again. I got brand new genuine mazzer burrs for it BEFORE taking it home.

Well, I've got it home and it's just way too big, there's no way this is going to fly with my partner. Thought I'd see if any Melbourne snobs with a kony e in similar condition want to step it up in the speed stakes and swap the robur for a kony with maybe $200 my way. I am open to the prospect of other grinders, but must be conical electronic.

It is a little banged up and is missing the dregs tray (the one in the pic is from a super jolly and it doesn't fit). Pictured with a cocktail shaker hopper I do have the original.

This is just a quick eoi, I will be putting it on ebay in a couple of days as it really has to go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160812_100601.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	759056
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160812_101506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	759057

I have a spare Robur grounds tray to help out the new owner of the Robur. Price will be $80 plus postage.

Comment

Decided to get my fiorenzato repaired, and have just received it back from the coffee machinist Rick Bond (with a mighty fast turnaround I might add!) so I am now in the position where I have to decide which one to keep, so will have to withdraw this for now. I suspect I will keep my fiorenzato but you never know.

Comment

Working...
      X