This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Gaggia Classic & Mazzer Super Jolly $400 Melbourne

Ready to start your snobs journey or perhaps up the game of your work coffee?

The gaggia has a brand new ulka pump and new group seal, the shower screen is in good nick so didn't replace. Has the Silvia steam wand which does drip a little (maybe a tablespoon per hour). Also missing the water tank lid, readily available on ebay for $22 or I'm sure a sponsor carries them. I have cut out a piece of ice cream container to cover it as it was my work machine, aesthetics were of little concern.

I'm not sure of the history of the super jolly. It is a manual version (no timer or auto stop). My friend did a deal with me as they wanted the sunbeam grinder I had (super jolly didn't fit where they needed it). The burrs feel sharp, it takes about 12 seconds to grind a double and I can pour some killer shots so should be fine for a good while. I do have the original hopper, just couldn't fit it into the pic. Will include the takeaway cup with the sale

Get yourself this tamper and a blind filter and you're on your way to upgradeitis!

Looking for $400
    Pick up in Preston, VIC

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160814_155453.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.6 KB
ID:	759070

If it's 400 for both I'll take it off your hands. Can probably arrange to come by and pick up tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Price is for the both, pm replied to. Cheers

Comment

Sold pending inspection and pick up, cheers
        Edit:strike that, please see below
        Last edited by magnafunk; 17 August 2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately the super jolly is too big for the potential buyers bench, so this is back on the market.
          Cheers

Comment

I was the annoying potential buyer that inspected inspected both the grinder and machine then pulled out because i realised I couldn't fit the grinder on my kitchen bench. Both are in great working condition and were really quiet.

The grinder is commercial quality and built to last a lifetime. If you have the space for it, this deal is worth it for the grinder alone.

I pulled a nice shot from the Gaggia even though i didn't have a proper tamper or fresh beans. I could hear that the pump was new and saw that the rubber seal was brand new.

I was tempted to take both just to flip them and make a profit, but didn't feel it would have been right. If you have the space. This is an amazing deal!

Comment

I'll take this if still available. PM sent

Comment

how much for the grinder?

Comment

$400 and I'll throw in a gaggia classic
                  I actually have an interested party, will update this thread if it sells. Cheers

Comment

And sold, this time it's for real
                    Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X