This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Bezzera BZ40 Goes well.

This was manufactured in 1996 and I have owned it for close to 10 years.

This is still sold by Barazi in Brisbane for $3300.

I'm asking $900.

It requires plumbing in and has a rotary pump.

Remember every single part is easy to get although for home use this will last forever without much maintenance.

It is available for pickup from Perth only.
    Attached Files

An update on this. I am ordering a brand new rotary pump from Barazi as this pump which will be installed in the machine for sale to the buyer. The rotary pump is the single most expensive component in the machine and this one was probably in there since the machine was new.

Please don't let the age of the machine put you off. Every single piece of this machine is stocked in Australia and easy to get...and cheap too.

It will be good for another 20 years.

I have replaced this with a Wega Mini Nova HX machine.

It would be a great machine for someone provided you don't mind plumbing it in. Plumbing in the machine save so much trouble, no more messy drip tray emptying or running out of water when you need it.

Comment

Potentially can hook this up to a water reso also if needed. Will see if my brother in WA is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by matth3wh View Post
        Potentially can hook this up to a water reso also if needed. Will see if my brother in WA is interested.
        Yes you could. A classic machine with heaps of grunt for steaming. It would make most machines quake at their skinny little white latte legs in fear.

Comment

An update on the mighty BZ40. I have fitted the brand new rotary pump and calibrated it to 9 Bar. The portafilter with the pressure gauge for calibration goes with the machine. I have set the machine up outside now that I have the Wega so it can be tested and shots pulled.

A great machine for somebody. It will probably last another 20 years, I think that is how old the rotary pump was that I took out.

Comment

The BZ40 has been sold.

Comment

Working...
            X