This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Caravel Lever by Arrarex

For sale is my 1960’s Caravel Lever (version 1.1) by Arrarex of Milano, Italy.

I imported this machine from Italy around 2005 and it too hasn’t been getting any use for quite a few years and it needs a new home. It’s a great machine and fully working, when mastered it will produce some amazing ristretto style shots.

The Caraval is in excellent condition (9/10) no scratches on the stainless steal, beautiful pale lemon paint, its listed as 'Beige' in the below info link. There are a couple of small paint chips behind where the group locks into the boiler, I have tried to show in one of the pictures. There is also some pitting on the piston which doesn’t look great but doesn’t effect the performance of it, Comes with the stock double basket that is good for around 12g of ground coffee. 220Volts , 550 Watts with Australian plug.

Parts are fairly easy to get from Brooks vintage espresso machines in EU.
    Arrarex caravel espresso machine parts  -  Vintage Espresso Machine Grinders | Commercial Espresso Machine Parts | Brooks-UsedEspressoMachines.com

here is some info about the Caravel
    Arrarex

The price is $400.

You are most welcome to come and inspect, the machine is located in Blackheath NSW.
    I can post it any where in Aus for probably $30- $40
    Attached Files

Price drop $350.
    SMS if interested 0434888555.
    Cheers Craig

Comment

Price drop $300

Comment

Hi Craig,
        I am interested. PM on your way

Comment

Please mark as sold.