Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rocket Giotto PP v2 (Melb)

Up for sale is my Rocket Giotto Premium Plus V2. This was bought from Sensory Lab in Melbourne in January 2013 and has been my home machine from then until about a month ago, making 1-3 coffees a day, twice that on weekends. Reason for sale is that I got a new GS3 at work, so my Alex Duetto has come home from work, pushing out the Giotto.

Over the 3.5 years it’s been run on either Brita C150 or Brita Maxtra, mainly the latter, on Northcote water which is fairly soft, but I’ve attached plenty of photos of the mushroom and inside the E61 group so you can judge for yourself.

The exterior of the machine is in pretty good nick, scratches on the cup warmer as you’d expect, but no significant marks anywhere else.

It was last serviced about 8 months ago by Rick Bond (Coffee Machinist) and he installed a new Ukla pump at that time.

I took the Teflon tube out of the steam wand which improved the steam pressure considerably, so it’s now a burn-you wand rather than a no-burn wand, but the Teflon tube comes with the machine, if you want to put it back.

The machine comes with its original box and accessories, including single, double and naked portafilters.

I think this machine is worth close to 2k but I got it for a good price so I’ll pay that forward and make the price just $1,700 and this is pickup only (Melbourne CBD), no delivery.

PM me with any questions.
    Attached Files

Here are some photos of the mushroom and inside the E61 group so you can judge the level of scale for yourself.
    Attached Files

Comment

Photos of the internals and the cup warmer.
      Attached Files

Comment

pm sent regarding your Giotto.

Comment

Please mark as sold, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X